TOWN OF SEDGWICK
October 8, 2009
The meeting was called to order at 6:30 pm. Selectmen present were Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger and Victor Smith. Also present: Access Committee members Diane Kornmeier, Basil Bowden and Emily Webb, Fire Chief David Carter, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant (and access comm. member) Barbara Grindle, and Packet reporter Bette Britt.
1) Welcomed Bette back from her hospital stay and recovery.
2) Minutes of the last meeting were read and approved.
3) Fire Chief brought us to date on the new pagers and changing radio frequencies to a narrow band.
4) Went into executive session with the Fire Chief.
5) We need to cold patch the entrance to the new fire station for a temporary winter fix. It will need a permanent fix in the spring.
6) The beaver control officer removed two beaver from Black’s Pond inlet. The dam will be removed soon so water will not flood over the road. His next project will be on the Sis Porter Road.
7) There has been a complaint about a portion of the Sis Porter Road breaking down.
8) The Access Committee was brought up to date on Walker Pond and Greens Landing accesses.
9) Signed the Treasurers warrant for $3,945.55.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.