Selectmen’s Minutes, Thurs., Oct. 15, 2009
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
October 15, 2009
The meeting was opened by Selectman Grindal at 6:30 pm. Present were 1st Selectman Nelson Grindal, 2nd Selectman Bill Jagger and 3rd Selectman Victor Smith.
Also present were Treasurer Cindy Reilly and Assistant Barbara Grindle.
1) Approved the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Grindal reported that the town’s state evaluation is down about 7%.
3) Cindy is preparing for the November 3 election. She will need a fire built and the flag put up that morning. Absentee ballots are available by calling her at home – 326-9012 – or at the office – 359-2275.
4) Snow Contractor would like another load of salt.
5) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $87,952.01, $69,703.34 was for the school.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 8 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman