Boards & Committees
- Board of Selectmen1st: Susan Ford (207) 899-6677
2nd: Colby Pert (207) 326-4412
3rd: Ben Astbury (207) 479-4421
Selectmen meet Thursdays at 6 p.m. at the town office. Participate in person, or via FreeConferenceCall . For remote participation, dial 1-844-854-2222 and, when prompted, enter Access Code 138569#, or go to FreeConferenceCall.com and enter Online Meeting ID “selectmen4″. For help, call the office, 359-2275.
- Planning BoardChairman: vacant
Planning Board meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. at the town office.
- Board of AppealsMeets as required.
- Marine Resources CommitteeHarbormaster: William Grant (207) 359-2232
Chairman: Desmond Ashman (207) 479-2132
Other members: Eric Sass, Brian Tripp, Justin Limeburner
Meets on the 1st Thursday of the month at 5:00 p.m. at the town office, as necessary. (Check meeting minutes page below for date changes).
- Sedgwick-Brooksville Town Landing CommitteeChairman: Ben Astbury
Meets 2nd Wednesday of the month at 9:15 a.m. at Brooksville Town Office.
- School CommitteePrincipal: Carla Magoon (207) 359-5002, email@example.com
Superintendent: Daniel Ross (207) 348-9100
Acting chairman: Jennifer Larrabee
Other members: George Allen Cole, Anne Schroth, Elizabeth True, Susan Webb
School committee meets on the 1st Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. at Sedgwick Elementary School. Visit school website for directions.
Sedgwick Elementary School: 272 Snow’s Cove Road.
Sedgwick Elementary School website.
Superintendent of Schools:
251 North Deer Isle Road, Unit 1
Deer Isle, Maine 04627