Selectmen’s Minutes, September 1, 2011
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
September 1, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $7,781.80.
3) There was one letter asking for an abatement on taxes. The request was put in the assessor’s agent’s box for review.
4) Tax Collector purchased a laptop computer for $899.99 for use at home and in the office.
5) Roger Picard, agent for Pavement Management, Inc. reported that tarring on Carter Point will be done in the next week or the week after.
6) When the power went off during the ‘hurricane’ the alarm system was activated. After investigation it was found that the school bell located in the hall was the alarm going off and the problem had been solved by disconnecting the breaker.
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 6:40 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman