Selectmen’s Minutes, March 4, 2010
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
March 4, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger, Victor Smith
Also present: Fire Chief David Carter, Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Paul Trowbridge, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Packet reporter Bette Britt, Ray Gale, Peter and Tiffany Dauk.
1) Minutes of the last meeting were read and accepted.
2) Signed treasurer’s warrant for $101,509.11; $48,602.72 for the school, $24,226.50 for the Transfer Station quarterly payment.
3) Town office crew presented out-going selectman Bill Jagger with a card and gift certificate with thanks for a job well done.
4) Paul Trowbridge was asked to be prepared to address concerns of residents on Caterpillar Hill regarding the test tower at Town Meeting this weekend.
5) Ray Gale was in to discuss the Covenant Way problems. The Dauks have a buyer for their house and the bank refuses to deal with the sale until the tax problems are solved. The selectmen will talk with the bank to see what can be worked out.
6) The animal control officer has requested badges to be used when on official business for the town. The selectmen will check on prices and availability.
Once fire building and transportation of town report issues were ironed out for the town meeting this weekend, the meeting was adjourned at 8:15 pm.