Selectmen’s Minutes, Feb. 25, 2010
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
February 25, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger, Victor Smith
Also present: Reporter Bette Britt, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Read and approved the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s Warrant for $11,560.53; Pioneer Print for town report printing $2,523 and James Wadman, auditing the town books $5,556.50.
3) Discussed roads for tarring.
4) Lee Patten, Trustee of the Four Winds Trust, has decided to take her appeal of the planning board and appeals board decisions to the Supreme Court. Judge Cuddy of the Hancock County Superior Court upheld the boards’ decisions on Feb. 4, 2010.
5) Voted to hire Roger Picard to do the 10 year survey of the roads.
6) Voted to pay Andrew McCullough the engineering fees for the road to Walker Pond.
7) Voted to send a bill to Brooksville for one half of McCullough’s fees per agreement with Brooksville.
8) Town Reports are at the Town Office, C & G store and Eggemoggin Country Store and will be available at the Town Meeting on Friday and Saturday, March 5 and 6. Residents may pick up their copy at any of these places.
Meeting Adjourned at 8 pm.