https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2013-07-12 15:25:262015-11-02 15:43:05Selectmen’s Minutes, July 1, 2013
Selectmen’s Minutes, July 1, 2013
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
July 1, 2013
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Nelson Grindal, Victor Smith
Also present: Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Read and approved the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $36,277.25; Walker Pond monies to Brooksville $24,514.74, $9,298.30 salaries and taxes for officers and staff, $579 for general assistance.
3) Inland harbormaster has inspected 2 jet skis this year, last year he inspected just three.
4) Nine names have been suggested for the empty slot on the Planning Board.
5) Proposed that the building notification permits be raised from $5 to $15. Also discussed fines for not getting a permit. Ordinance permits a fine of $10 – $100 per day.
6) Concealed weapons will be needing a photo id for a permit.
7) Grindle to call Haskell Electric to do some work at the office.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:05 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman