TOWN OF SEDGWICK
January 19, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Fred Marston, CEO Duane Ford, Budget members Horace Wardwell, Steve Tobey, School Board members Michael Sheahan, Michele Levesque, Ashley Pesck, Superintendent Bob Webster, Michael and Jasper Rossney, Sam Friend, Reporter Bette Britt, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the January 5 meeting read and accepted. No meeting was held on January 12 because of a snowstorm.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant.
3) The selectmen and budget committee reviewed the draft of the school budget. Webster will get a copy of the final budget to the committee as soon as possible.
4) Rossney, a member of the Planning Board, Marston, chairman of the Appeals Board, and CEO Ford discussed work being done on the 4 Winds/Patten property. Selectmen to have a meeting with town attorney Patterson on the legality of the work. They have been denied permits by the Planning Board, the Appeals Board and the Superior Court. They have not been in to the Planning Board with an application for a permit for the work being done now, claiming that it is just ‘repairs’.
5) Two requests for concealed weapons permits were processed.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman