TOWN OF SEDGWICK
February 2, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Road Commissioner, Packet reporter Bette Britt, Budget Committee members Steve Tobey, Sean O’Rahilly, Horace Wardwell, Bill Pettingill, Paul Trowbridge, Superintendent Robert Webster, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Assistant Barbara Grindle.
1) Minutes of the last meeting were not available for approval.
2) Signed treasurer’s warrant for $13,676.85.
3) The motion was made and voted on to adjourn the Executive Session held with the town’s lawyer held February 1. No action was taken by the selectmen.
4) The motion was made and voted on to call the Board of Appeals and the Planning Board to address the findings.
5) If the school budget is passed as presented, the town will be expecting a 15 – 18% increase to cover it.
6) The budget committee recommended a moratorium on all donated monies, cutting the school budget 50%, and to take another $100,000 from surplus.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 8:10 pm.