TOWN OF SEDGWICK
August 16, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Steve Tobey, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $25,579.74; $22,800 of which was for the Walker Pond Access road.
3) Clerk to set a time for a special town meeting to vote on a 6-month moratorium on wireless telecommunications facilities.
4) Selectman Davis to contact town attorney for a meeting to discuss the 4 Winds issue and start the process for a declaratory judgment. Tobey asked about recouping expenses related to this case and was told that it would be up to the judge doing the declaratory judgment.
5) Pert to contact the road commissioner about clearing brush on the Carter Point Road.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman