TOWN OF SEDGWICK
August 9, 2012
Selectmen present: Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Nelson Grindal, Charlie Wiggins, Franklin Shupp, Fire Chief David Carter, CEO Duane Ford, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $41,125.68; education accounted for $34,185.50 of the warrant.
3) Shupp asked about the taxes on his property. The access on Christy Ridge is small and the access from South Cross road is rocky.
The material was put in the assessing agent’s basket for him to review.
4) There has been no written report from Assessing Agent Matt Caldwell yet.
5) CEO is asking for a court decision. Wiggins wanted to know how long before the report is going to be ready.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 6:50 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman