TOWN OF SEDGWICK
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger
Also present: Gordon Gianninoto, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Fred Marston.
1) Approved the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Mr Gianninoto was in to discuss his cell tower on Caterpillar Hill.
3) Mr Marston discussed a Board of Appeals problem; one of the members is away for an extended length of time. Hopefully there will not be a need for the Board to meet while he is away.
4) Several persons received their concealed weapons permits. The state now requires much more paperwork and it takes nearly a month to get the results back from the agencies involved.
5) Meeting was adjourned at 5:15 pm.
Barbara Grindle, Assistant to the Selectmen