TOWN OF SEDGWICK
Thursday, Mar. 12, 2009
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger
Others present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Clerk/Treasurer
Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Road Commissioner asked about tree
cutting, was asked about permitting a crane on
the Ridge Road to service the cell tower.
The state posts certain roads and the
Ridge Road has never been posted that he can remember.
2) The Clerk had questions about a taxpayer problem. It seems to be a civil matter.
3) Mr Patterson, town legal advisor, will be contacted about another appeal, this time concerning a subdivision permit.
4) Signed Warrant # 37 for $8,782.42.
5) Approved minutes of Mar 10 meeting.
Adjourned at 8:15 pm.
Barbara Grindle, Assistant