TOWN OF SEDGWICK
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger.
Others present: CEO Duane Ford, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Packet reporter Faith DeAmbrose, Assistant Barbara Grindle.
1) Tax Collector presented an abatement request, it was referred to the Assessors Agent.
2) Selectmen signed the School Referendum papers for the Mar. 13 validation.
3) Signed the Walker Pond letter to Mr Patterson re attorney change.
4) Approved the minutes of the last meeting.
5) Maine Municipal Association is having an outside firm represent Sedgwick in the case of Poole vs Rankin/Sedgwick.
Meeting adjourned at 5:10 pm.
Barbara Grindle, Assistant