Selectmen’s Minutes Thurs., Mar. 5, 2009
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger
Others present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Clerk/Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Nelson to check on disposition regulations for wood cut on the sides of the roads.
2) Approved minutes of the last meeting.
3) Signed letter to delinquent taxpayer.
4) Also signed warrant # 36 for $151,953.31, of which $138,498.86 was for the school.
5) Met with Cindy to go over the town meeting warrant articles.
Meeting adjourned at 8:10 pm.
Barbara Grindle, Assistant