Town of Sedgwick Maine
March 15, 2007 Thursday 6:30PM
Selectmen present: Chairman Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger and Tom O’Connor. Other participants: Town Clerk Cindy Reilly, Adm. Asst. Barbara Grindle and Mr. Sheldon Kane.
- Approved the minutes of the March 13, 2007 selectmen’s meeting.
- Approved and signed the treasurer’s warrant (#37) in the amount of $3,722.14.
- Selectmen voted 3 to 0 to hire Erick Allen to begin survey work at the Walker pond town beach. The cost of the survey and drawings is $1,500.
- Selectmen voted 3 to 0 to grant a request from Bangor Hydro to use weight posted roads in case of emergencies.
- Mr. Sheldon Kane presented his application to renew his license for auto recycling operation. Selectmen tabled the application until they could confer with code enforcement officer Duane Ford.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:00PM
Tom O'Connor Selectman