TOWN OF SEDGWICK
September 23, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Clerk/Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Packet reporter Bette Britt, Paul Trowbridge, Dr. Wilgram, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $4083.26.
3) Treasurer to send a check for the Brian Rankin settlement.
4) Notice of a public hearing signed for Oct. 7 for the wind power moratorium ordinance.
5) Wind power moratorium ordinance signed.
6) Mrs Aro has accepted the towns offer of $1,293.78 for half of the survey of her property and the public access line on Green’s Landing. It was voted to send this amount to settle the situation.
7) Three loads of road salt have been ordered for the winter salt/sand mix.
8) A property on Covenant Way have been inspected again by CEO Ford, Health Officer DeSilvey and Plumbing Inspector Lewis Hutchins. Raw sewage was found, so Hutchins will be in contact with the proper authorities.
9) Trowbridge was in to get a copy of the grant papers from Efficiency Maine.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:52 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman