TOWN OF SEDGWICK
September 17, 2009
The meeting was opened at 6:30 pm by Selectman Grindal.
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger, Victor Smith. Also present: Palmer Little, Chairman Planning Board, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle.
1) Approved the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Chairman Little came in to talk about the proposed skating rink. He is going to measure the area beside the Town Office and get information about laying it out. Cindy is to check MMA on liability issues for the town if this project is done.
3) Selectmen discussed appointments to Planning and Appeals Boards. As soon as candidates have agreed to serve, they will be sworn in by the Clerk.
4) Animal Control officer Debbie Ciomei will be paid the same salary as the previous officer was paid.
5) Michael Rossney agreed to serve on the Planning Board and will be sworn in as soon as possible.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 8:15 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman