TOWN OF SEDGWICK
November 4, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Town Clerk/Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Read and approved minutes from the last meeting.
2) Signed Treasurer’s warrant for $8,747.08.
3) Grindal will follow up on the Salt Pond land exchange.
4) Wednesday, Nov. 10 at 9 am will be the joint meeting of the Walker Pond committee at the Brooksville Town Office.
5) Selectmen’s meeting of Nov. 25 will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 23 because of Thanksgiving Day.
6) Grindal will check liability issues with the Blue Hill selectmen about fire department coverage of the area from the Falls Bridge to the Brooklin town line while the Falls Bridge is closed for one week.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:10 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman