TOWN OF SEDGWICK
November 17, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: 2 members of the Local Food Ordinance group, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $69,590.72 of which $63,593.84 was for education.
3) The state has summoned Dan Brown for selling raw milk. There will be a rally at the Blue Hill Town Hall on Friday at 12 noon. Of interest is interpretation of the state rules on selling unprocessed farm products to customers.
4) Wights Disposal has been notif ied that garbage pick-up at the Town Dock is unnecessary at this time, but that they should start the pick-up next spring.
5) One person was in for general assistance.
6) Two persons were in for concealed weapons permits.
7) The next meeting will be Tuesday, November 22 at 6 pm due to the Thanksgiving holiday.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:30 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman