TOWN OF SEDGWICK
November 22, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Nelson Grindal
1) Read and approved the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $37,957.23; $11,428.58 to Webb’s Excavation for 1st payment on his snow contract, $24,660.75 for one quarter’s payment at the transfer station.
3) Treasurer’s questions about payment for the planks and launch at Walker Pond were answered. Davis to check with Greg Burr about grant money for the project. The ramp is in at 12.004 degrees which is almost perfect.
4) The bids specifications for the second half of the road will go out on Tuesday the 29th of November.
5) Winter maintenance for the road to Walker Pond was discussed and what legal aspects are involved with closing it.
6) We need volunteers for the Budget Committee.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 6:45 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman