TOWN OF SEDGWICK
November 11, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert
Also present: Health Officer Dr. Dennis DeSilvey, CEO Duane Ford, Lee Patten, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed Treasurer’s Warrant for $60,245.66, $56,009 of which was for the school.
3) Health Officer DeSilvey gave a report on activities in the last month. He asked the Selectmen what they wished in the form of reports, etc. He will be doing a report for the annual Town Report.
4) CEO and Selectmen retired to executive session. The subject of which was the legal ramification of the Patten applications to Twister, Squall and the Director’s Cabin. They voted to have the CEO get legal opinions before acting further.
5) Three quit claims were signed.
6) Assistant will send letters to the volunteers willing to write an ordinance for the wind towers.
7) Assistant to send letter to Chairman of the Budget Committee to make sure the committee is complete and is ready to start the budget process for Town Meeting.
8) Celebrated the birthday of absent selectman Smith with cake.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:30 pm.
Barbara Grindle, Assistant to the Selectmen