Selectmen’s Minutes, Nov. 18, 2010
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
November 18, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Darrel Fowler, Michele and Michael Rossney and Jasper, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Read and accepted minutes of the last meeting
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $5,648.58.
3) Two residents were in for their approved concealed gun permits.
4) Directed the treasurer to contact a resident’s mortgage holder and inform them that the town has foreclosed on the property.
5) Grindal to inform fire chief about a grant for the safety devises on the fire house doors.
6) Received a letter from the president of the Friends of Walker Pond regarding the town’s right of way.
7) The Rossneys requested information on town regulations of on-site liquor consumption sales. They were given state regulations and the selectmen will check to see if a petition is needed to put such a request on the warrant for Town Meeting. This is specifically to allow restaurants to sell drinks with meals, not for carry-out sales.
8) Assistant will notify the volunteers for the wind tower ordinance.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:15 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman