TOWN OF SEDGWICK
May 3, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle, CEO Duane Ford, Reporter Bette Britt.
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $142,813.63; $129,465.82 was for school expenses.
3) DOT is accepting applications for Federal Transportation Enhancement funds.
4) Signed two quit claim deeds.
5) The base panel for the cell tower on Caterpillar Hill is in place. While installation is being done there are at least two people with CPR training on site. CEO Ford is keeping an eye on progress of the construction especially so that the town’s emergency equipment can be installed before the tower is raised.
6) The selectmen entered into executive session from 7:30 – 8 pm.
7) Entered into an open session and made a motion for Attorney Patterson to declare and enter into a declaratory judgment in the Patten/4Winds case. The vote was 3-0.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 8:15 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd selectman