TOWN OF SEDGWICK
May 10, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Victor Smith
Also present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, CEO Duane Ford, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting were read and approved.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $29,616.85; $27,750 was for the Walker Pond Access and $120 was for the porta potty at the Town Dock.
3) Persons using the dock are asked to put their trash in the barrels that are there for that purpose.
4) Moved and seconded and voted 2-0 that the polls be open from 8 am to 8 pm for the June 12 primary elections.
5) The selectmen voted to buy the booklet Planning & Land Use Laws for the members of the Planning Board and a copy for the office.
Signed a card for selectman Colby Pert who has received 4 stints in his arteries today.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:35 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman