TOWN OF SEDGWICK
March 31, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Health Officer Dennis DeSilvey.
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant of $69,516.40. $51,026.86 was for the school, $ 2,538.52 for road salt.
3) Dr. DeSilvey was in to introduce himself to the new selectman and to give a short report on a letter he had received from a resident.
4) Diana Wood wishes to discuss the public landing on Shore Road. Assistant to get deeds and ROW information together.
5) Assistant to see if the Marine Resources Committee can set up a short meeting to discuss fee scheduling for the Town Dock.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:45 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman