TOWN OF SEDGWICK
March 24, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: David Webb, Paul Carter, Reporter Bette Britt, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $1,615.71.
3) Voted 3-0 to give the treasurer permission to sign payroll checks.
4) Snow contract drawn up for each snow contractor to review with list of the roads to be cared for by each.
5) Three persons in for concealed weapons permits.
6) Davis to contact town attorney Patterson with reference to wording of the articles to be presented to the town in the next special town meeting regarding the Walker Pond road.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:15 pm. with a reminder that the selectmen’s meetings will be at 6 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman