TOWN OF SEDGWICK
March 17, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: David Webb, Paul Carter, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1. Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2. Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $132,929.13; $124,498.64 was for the school.
3. Discussion on the snow removal contract for 2011-2012. Webb Excavating will do part of the town roads, Road Commissioner Paul Carter will do the remaining roads. They will each receive $80,000 for their portion of the roads and the town will provide the salt.
4. Verified the town’s Energy Ordinance.
5. Selectman Smith will contact CEO Ford about the Gray propane property. The road is in such poor condition that an emergency vehicle would not be able to get through.
6. Selectmen agreed to start their meetings at 6 pm instead of 6:30 pm and have the town clerk post the change in hours.
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 8 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman