TOWN OF SEDGWICK
June 30, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Road commissioner Paul Carter, David Webb, Nelson Grindal, Aaron Grindal, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Read and accepted the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $7,285.86.
3) Snow contract signed by the selectmen and David Webb of Webb’s Excavating and Paul Carter. A few of the roads were changed from one contractor to the other but the contracts were approved by all involved.
4) The contract between TJW Fields and Forest and the Towns of Sedgwick and Brooksville for clearing the road to Walker Pond was sent to Tobey Woodward to be signed. The work has been started.
5) Aaron Grindal of Coastal Properties was in to get approval for new ceiling materials for the ceiling on the Selectmen’s office side of the Town Office. The whole ceiling needs to be replaced. The ceiling on the Tax Collector/Clerk side only has two small holes and they can be patched. Assistant Grindle asked if, when the electricians are here to removed the light fixtures in the ceiling, they could put in a few more outlets in the center wall. There is also a problem in the cellar with the computer router.
6) Smith will call the insulation company to come in and finish the insulation in the ceilings since Grindal has covered the holes.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:10 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman