Selectmen’s Minutes, July 22, 2010
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
July 22, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert
Also present: CEO Duane Ford, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Assistant Barbara Grindle.
1) Read and approved minutes of last meeting.
2) Signed Treasurer’s warrant for $80,898.49. $66,782.63 for school.
3) Handicap parking signs are being ordered for the Town Landing.
4) Cindy will take three commitment books to be bound.
5) Signed 5 homestead exemption papers.
6) Motion made and seconded for the Road Commissioner to fix the ditch at Ferry Landing.
7) Road Commissioner asked the Selectmen what his duties were; was there any work undone or were there things that needed to be done over.
8) Discussed lien and foreclosure matters with the Treasurer and Tax Collector.
9) Discussed email from Attorney Patterson regarding the Walker Pond right of way.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:30.
Barbara Grindle, Assistant