TOWN OF SEDGWICK
July 15, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Assistant to the Selectmen Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting were read and approved.
2) Signed Treasurer’s Warrant for $8,529.19.
3) Tax commitment papers were reviewed by tax collector and selectmen and approved and signed.
4) Agreed to the figures on a supplemental bill.
5) The Walker Pond Access Committee will meet the second Wednesday of each month at 9 am at the Brooksville Town Office.
6) The controversy over the Carter Point/Alder Lane has been resolved by the landowners.
7) Road Commissioner had comments about the work done at the Ferry Landing. Selectmen will check it out tonight.
8) A letter will be sent to Attorney Patterson to have the Basil Ladd/Condon Trust deeds finalized by August 7 so that bids may be solicited for the road to the access.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:40 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman