TOWN OF SEDGWICK
July 14, 2011
Selectmen present: Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Aaron Grindal
1) Read and approved the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $23,695.30. $7,229.84 was a deposit for the ceiling work in the Town Office.
3) At the joint meeting of the Walker Pond Committee in Brooksville on Wednesday, July 13, it was noted that Basil Ladd gave permission to Tobey Woodward to store brush on his property in exchange for hauling out his logs.
4) Signed the contract with the Small Animal Clinic for Animal Control.
5) A complaint was received from DEP about a home with no gray water system. Assistant will contact the plumbing inspector to inspect the site.
6) Coastal Services was in with the estimate for both ceilings, with a foil barrier between the present ceiling and the new one. This will be partially covered by a grant from Efficiency Maine. Selectmen voted 2-0 to accept the bid of $14,459.69. Payment to be ½ now ($7,229.84) and two payments of $3,614.92. The last payment will be due upon completion of the project.
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 7:40 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman