TOWN OF SEDGWICK
July 8, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Assistant to the Selectmen Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed Treasurer’s warrant for $64,989.23. School warrant $60,413.75; Ferry Landing repairs $1337.95.
3) Voted 3-0 to have Hancock County Planning Commission update the maps and computerize them.
4) Requests for the road to Rural Cemetery be trimmed on the sides to make the entrance safer made, not only by the Cemetery Association, but also several private citizens.
5) Discussion of the road to the town landing to Walker Pond. Selectmen from both towns will meet and put it out to bid. Notice is to be posted in the newspapers. Sedgwick selectmen will meet with the Brooksville selectmen on Wednesday mornings at 9 am on a regular basis to discuss the access and boat launch.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman