https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2008-01-18 12:43:512015-11-02 15:43:43Selectmen’s Minutes, Jan. 15, 2008
Selectmen’s Minutes, Jan. 15, 2008
Town of Sedgwick Maine
January 15, 2008 Tuesday 3:30PM
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger and Tom O'Connor. Other participants: Access Committee members, Neil Davis Basil Bowden, Barbara Grindle and Diane Kornmeir.
- Approved the minutes of the January 10, 2008 selectman’s meeting.
- Selectmen and access committee members discussed details of the purposed sale of one half interest in the town beach property. Generally it was agreed that the proposition was good for both Sedgwick and Brooksville.
- The 2008 warrant is nearing completion and will be presented to the budget committee on January 17th. Selectmen voted 3 to 0 to cut off requests for donations as of the 15th so we can finalize the warrant.
- Selectmen voted 3 to 0 not to include a request from Yesterday’s Children for a donation of $300. Selectmen had sent a letter to the charity requesting additional information and have not received a reply.
- Selectmen voted 3 to 0 not to include a request from Child and Family Opportunities for $1,800. This organization is sponsoring the pre school program at the Sedgwick elementary school. Selectmen felt that our contribution of school space and administrative support more than covered the donation request.
The meeting was adjourned at 5:30PM.
Tom O'Connor Third Selectman