TOWN OF SEDGWICK
February 9, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed Treasurer’s Warrant of $149,904.30; $145,754.58 was for education.
3) Selectmen were given the Town Meeting warrant to proofread .
4) Treasurer reported that the school warrants have not been backed up by receipts. They will be requested before checks are written.
5) Aaron Grindal accepted a position on the Harbor Committee.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:10 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman