Selectmen’s Minutes, April 7, 2011
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
April 7, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted with one revision.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $9,038.64.
3) Smith will try to get in touch with Chairman David Simmons to set up a meeting of the Marine Resources Committee.
4) A person has requested permission to remove junk mobile homes from two pieces of property. Permission was given to remove one from the Roy Carter property on Pertville Road and two from the Elliot Thompson/town-owned property on the Graytown Road.
5) The survey of the right of way to the town salt/sand pile was viewed and discussed.
6) There are demo permits available at the town office for any out-of-town contractor to use on in-town jobs. Out of town contractors wishing to dispose of job demolition must have one of these permits to use the Blue Hill/Surry transfer station.
7) Regulations regarding executive session were discussed.
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 7:25 pm. A reminder that selectmen’s meetings now start at 6 pm on Thursday evenings.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman