TOWN OF SEDGWICK
April 21, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Aaron Grindal, Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Assistant Barbara Grindle.
1) Read and approved the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $18,360.34, including $15,426 for spring road work.
3) One contractor in to get specs for the ceiling repairs in the Town Office, another will be in shortly.
4) Signed a quit claim deed for a small square of property that was not done when the lien was paid many years ago.
5) Davis to follow up on the snow contract.
6) Permission has been received to cut and trim some trees at the end of the Billings Cove driveway. Charlie Wiggins has asked that something be done to make exiting this drive safer for him, his tenant, the mail driver, and the public.
7) Signed the appointment papers for new terms for committees.
8) The selectmen are looking for volunteers to fill one position on the Budget Committee and one position on the Appeals Board. Anyone interested in either of these positions may call the Town Office during business hours. 359-2275.
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 7:35.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman