https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2013-04-26 14:00:042015-11-02 15:43:05Selectmen’s Minutes April 18, 2013
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
April 18, 2013
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Victor Smith
Also present: CEP Edward Michaels, Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $82,140.59; 469,099.31 was for education, $8,058 for spring road work, and $$2,589.67 for recording and mailing property tax liens.
3) Road Commissioner reported on work done this week, including a turn-around on the Old County Road for school buses and plow trucks.
4) A resident on Pertville needs to be at work by 5 am during the winter, and would need to be plowed out before that time. Snow contractors were advised of a few problems in advance of next years’ snow plowing.
5) Voted 2-0 to enter executive session to discuss personnel matters at 6:40 pm.
6) Exited executive session at 7:30 pm. No decisions were made during the session. Comments and requests were taken under advisement until next week.
7) CEO will be given due process with a notice of hearing on May 2 in executive session regarding his employment and appointment.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:35 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman