https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2013-04-19 10:43:382015-11-02 15:43:05Selectmen’s Minutes, April 11, 2013
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
April 11, 2013
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Nelson Grindal, Victor Smith
Also present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle.
1) Minutes read and with one change, accepted.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $8,316.80; ; $3,530 was for the Walker Pond road, $270 for legal services regarding the 4 Winds/Patten case, and $116 postage for liens being placed by the tax collector.
3) Motion made and seconded for the treasurer to distribute payroll checks before the warrant is signed if necessary.. Vote was 3-0 to allow this to continue being done.
4) Assistant Grindle asked the Road Commissioner to check the ledge outcropping on Old County Road when working on the road this summer.
5) Davis called 911 officer David Carter about the stop sign that keeps getting removed at the Christy Hill end of South Cross Road.
6) Motion made and seconded to obtain the grant catalog for Mrs DeSilvey. Voted 3-0 to do so.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:25 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman