https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2013-05-03 14:40:282015-11-02 15:43:05Selectmen’s Minutes, April 25, 2013
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
April 25, 2013
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Nelson Grindal, Victor Smith
Also present: CEO Edward Michaels, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Packet reporter Bette Britt, Natasha Allen, Susan Allen
1) Read and accepted the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $31,125.24; $17,662.79 final snow payments, and $1,210 for tarring.
3) Signed three quit claim deeds.
4) Held a public hearing on the malt liquor application for Tasha’s at 6:30 pm as advertised. There were no questions and no complaints so the application was approved by a vote of 3-0.
5) Made improvements to a letter to be sent to the lawyer regarding the Patten case. All costs to be borne by the Pattens, not by the town. The letter was approved and signed. Assistant will mail it Friday.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 8 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman