https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2013-07-26 14:03:412015-11-02 15:43:04Selectmen’s Meeting, July 18, 2013
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
July 18, 2013
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Victor Smith
Also present: Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed treasurer’s warrant for $4,647.83; $1,201.76 for legal fees in the Patten case, $1,150 for dues to the Hancock Co. Planning Commission, $370.10 for bulkhead doors.
3) Discussed job description and duties with the Inland Harbormaster.
4) Confirmed the vote on photo ID and some kind of training to qualify for concealed weapons permits. These requirements will become state law this fall.
5) Basement drainage and repairs estimate was $6,000; estimate for lifting furnaces and repairing walls or replacing walls for furnaces was $1,200. Estimate for the complete job of diverting drainage and repairing damage to the basement of the Town Office is approximately $10,000. Check with treasurer to see if there is money available in Town Office Repair Account.
6) Grindal will call Toby Woodward to have the grass mowed at the Office and the old dump.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 6:35 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman