TOWN OF SEDGWICK
April 14, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Roy Carter, Clifton Nevells, Yvonne Nutter, David Snow, Charlie Wiggins, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Road Commissioner Paul Carter.
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $78,332.01, $68,581.41 was for education.
3) Offered Nevells $500 for the trashed mobile home on Pertville that had been demolished by mistake. Nevells agreed to the amount, the sale was made, notarized and a check drawn. Snow was told to complete the removal of the mobile home.
4) Completed two concealed weapons permits.
5) An abatement request from Janet Pendergrast has been reviewed by the assessor’s agent and denied. She was sent a letter of notification and what she can do if she wishes to appeal the decision.
6) Road Commissioner wants to re-hot top the road to sand pile.
7) Wiggins was in with written and verbal requests to have hidden drive signs and perhaps trees trimmed at the end of his road, which is also the entrance to the Billings Cove public access. It is very dangerous to come out of this driveway onto the state road.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:20 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman