https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2007-09-18 13:20:002015-11-02 15:43:44Selectmen’s Minutes, Thurs.,Sept. 13, 2007
Selectmen’s Minutes, Thurs.,Sept. 13, 2007
Town of Sedgwick Maine
September 13, 2007 Thursday 6:30 PM
Selectmen present: Chairman Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger and Tom O'Connor. Other participants Selectmen’s assistant Barbara Grindle, Tax collector Belinda Pert and Town clerk, Cindy Reilly.
- Approved the minutes of the September 11, 2007 selectmen’s meeting.
- Selectmen approved the Treasurers warrant (#11) in the amount of $36,687.74
- Selectmen approved eleven tax abatements in the amount of $5,774.79 and three supplemental tax assessments in the amount of $3,639.12. These actions were taken to rectify tax assessing errors.
- Selectmen reviewed a report by the Access committee outlining recommendations concerning the following public access points; Salt Pond, Greens landing, Rope Ferry Rd. Carter Point and the Town Landing. Work is continuing on all of these access points.
- Selectmen have received a letter from the town’s insurance carrier concerning a claim made against the town’s insurance policy. The carrier informs that the claim has been denied. The claim involved a car accident on a snow and ice covered road in mid January.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30PM
Respectfully submitted, Tom O'Connor Selectman