Town of Sedgwick Maine
March 13, 2008 Thursday 6:30PM
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger and Tom O'Connor.
Other participants: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Selectmen’s assistant, Barbara Grindle and Clerk/Treasurer, Cindy Reilly.
- Approved the minutes of the March 11, 2008 selectmen’s meeting.
- The selectmen and road commissioner discussed spring road grading needs and options for snow plowing during the 2008/2009 winter season.
- Selectmen agreed on a town policy that would require all town boards and committees to hold at least one meeting a year for the purpose of electing a chairman and providing orientation to members of the committee or board.
- Reviewed and approved the Treasurers warrant (#37) in the amount of $112,309.49. $100,000 of that amount was authorization to move a CD to the Union Trust Bank.
- Approved a tax abatement of $668.95 for Richard and Adris Wanberg as a result of an adjustment to their property valuation.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:20PM
Tom O'Connor Selectman