Town of Sedgwick Maine
July 17, 2008 Thursday 6:30PM
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger and Tom O'Connor. Other participants: Selectmen’s Assistant Barbara Grindle and Clerk/Treasurer Cindy Reilly.
- Approved the minutes of the July 15, 2008 selectman’s meeting.
- Selectmen signed the Assessors Certificate of Assessment for the 08/09 budget, setting the mill rate at 7.9.
- Selectmen signed a contract with Lane Construction to provide 975 tons of hot mix asphalt. Lane was the low bidder for this years road work.
- Selectmen signed a contract with James D. Wadman to provide auditing of the towns books for fiscal year 2007/2008.
- Selectmen submitted specs for road salt for the upcoming snow season. The information will allow, the Hancock County Planning Commission to solicit bids for the town.
- Approved the treasurer’s warrant (#3) in the amount of $13,894.94.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:00PM.