Selectmen’s Minutes, Thurs., Aug. 20, 2009
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
August 20, 2009
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger, Victor Smith
Also present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Snow Contractor Andy Gray,
Treasurer Cindy Reily, and Assistant Barbara Grindle, Deborah Ciomei.
The meeting brought to order at 6:30 pm.
1) Approved the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Town Clerk swore Deborah Ciomei in as Animal Control Officer for the Town of Sedgwick.
3) Butch Gray has a batch of stray kittens, and he will take them to the shelter in Rockland. The town has authorized a $50 dollar donation.
4) Discussions with the Road Commissioner about trimming trees beside the roads, so the snow plows don’t lose their antennas and mirrors while plowing.
5) Snow Contractor brought in a bill for plow steel. He is readying for the winter. Sand is being put up and salt is being ordered already.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.