TOWN OF SEDGWICK
September 28, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Nelson Grindal, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Read and approved the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant of $3,181.55. $617.50 was for mowing the Town Office fields and the old dump.
3) Grindal reported on the Walker Pond Access. The concrete planks are in for the boat launch area and the state will be bringing in fish to stock the pond from the launch area for the first time.
4) Voted 3-0 for polls to be open from 8 am to 8 pm for the November elections.
5) We need to get permission from the landowners for a turnaround for fire trucks at the Mill Pond Access.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:45 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman