Selectmen’s Minutes, September 22, 2011
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
September 22, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert
Also present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Nelson Grindal
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s Warrant for $111,021.88; of which $107,629.75 was for the school, and $2104.00 was for road work on Polka Valley Road.
3) Grindal reported on progress for the installation of the Walker Pond landing. The work is scheduled for completion by the end of next week.
4) Grindal also reported that Allen & Bowden are laying out the road and turn around for fire equipment at the Mill Pond access. He will be drafting a deed as soon as the survey is completed.
5) Carter reported that the division of roads for snow removal is slightly changed for convenience of the trucks. He will continue to keep the selectmen advised of any changes in the routes.
There not being any further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:40 pm.
Barbara Grindle, Assistant