https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2022-10-14 15:27:342022-10-14 15:27:34Selectmen’s Minutes October 6, 2022
Select Board Minutes
October 6, 2022
Selectmen Present: Michael Sheahan, Ben Astbury, Colby Pert
Motion to accept the minutes for 9/29 as amended. All in favor.
- General Assistance Appendices: Following the public hearing on 9/29, there was no further discussion about the general assistance appendices.
- On-premise liquor license for ECS: Following the public hearing on 9/29 there was no further discussion about the new on-premise liquor license for ECS. Michael Sheahan will drop signed application at ECS after meeting.
- Unresolved Business: Discussed DOT speed recommendations for Christy Hill Rd and Old County Rd. Discussed the number and proper placement of speed limit signs. Will place an order with White Sign.
- Harbor Committee asked for a new sign at the town dock and presented sample language. Will email Eric Sass to contact White Sign about size and cost of proposed sign.
- Motion to adopt the General Assistance Appendices for the period of Oct. 1, 2022 through Sept. 30, 2023. All in favor.
- Motion to sign On-premise Liquor License for ECS. All in favor.
- Motion to support the Community Wildfire Defense Grant. All in fabor.
Adjourned: 6:55 pm