TOWN OF SEDGWICK
October 27, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert
Also present: Fire Chief David Carter, Town Attorney James Patterson, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Read and approved the minutes for October 13 and October 20.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $17,925.32; $1,624.32 for tarring on Carter Point and the sand pile driveway, $3,719.92 for the final payment on the Town Office ceilings, $11,428.58 for the first payment on Webb Excavating’s snow contract.
3) Attorney Patterson had papers and deeds to sign regarding the Walker Pond properties. Voted to sign all of the papers 2-0.
4) Fire Chief reported that ISO is requiring signed papers for automated mutual aid to Deer Isle and Brooksville. Both selectmen present signed the papers and Carter will follow up with Selectman Smith to get his signature.
5) Davis will order salt for the snow contractors.
6) One person was in for general assistance.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:30 pm.
Barbara Grindle, Assistant to the Selectmen